MENU

June 6, 2017

Little Distractions | Minions Take The Stage Clip...

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I need a little life distraction (Especially with all the chaos I've been dealing with for the past couple of months). And today's little life distraction was in the form of a clip that was sent to me from Despicable Me 3 (2017), which is coming to theaters June 30th, that just made me smile.

So here's the clip for all of you that need a silly little life distraction...


I know it's super silly but it was cute and it made me smile. And boy did I needed to smile today. It took my mind off of all of the chaos to think about something fun like going to the movies with Toni and the kids, etc.

Did you need a little life distraction today? What was it?

No comments :

Post a Comment