MENU

March 21, 2017

K & P's Bachelorette/Bachelor Parties...

As you may or may not know, I am a bridesmaid/groomswoman in both my sister and Phil's weddings this year. And with weddings come bachelor and bachelorette parties!

Because we are spoiled Long Islanders, instead of your normal one night events we are going away for long weekends. And with those long weekends comes a lot of planning, which I intend on sharing with all of you. So I hope you're all ready for some bachelor/bachelorette party planning and probably some drama in my life.

For my sister's bachelorette party we are going to Las Vegas for a weekend filled with you typical bachelorette debauchery. Alcohol. Male reviews. Pool parties. Wedding party themed attire. You name it, it's probably happening... While for Phil's bachelor party we are going to Colorado for a pretty chill weekend. Alcohol. Nature. Video games. Etc.

So yeah, bachelor/bachelorette parties are about to take over my life. Which should be fun because I've never had to plan one before and now I'm planning two extremely different ones.

If you've ever had to plan a bachelor/bachelorette party weekend I'd love to hear about your experience doing so. Or if you have been to either place, I'd love some suggestions. If not, please pray or what-have-you for me because I feel like this is gonna be a life adventure for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment