MENU

February 19, 2017

Warm & Cozy Living Room Inspiration...

Despite the fact that it is sixty degrees in New York on this fine February day, we are still in the middle of winter. And even though it's warm out today I know that in a day or two it'll be chilly again and all I'll want to do it be warm and cozy in my living room.

So in anticipation for another cold day and with a inspiration from Arhaus Furniture, I've put together a little inspiration board of items to make ones living room nice and cozy for the remainder of the season (Because I know not all of you are enjoying the effects of global warming today and are indeed still in need of some warmth and coziness).


I don't know about you guys, but nothing has screamed warm and cozy this season like the big chunky knit arm blankets that have been all over the place. Since the minute I saw them I've been obsessed with the idea of buying one, specifically in my case one from Ohhio because I love the story behind the brand and that it was a successful Kickstarter campaign.

In addition to chunky knit items, I think wooden pieces are just the epitome of warm and cozy. Especially this tuffet/ottoman which combines the chunky knit aspect that I've been loving and wood details.

Other pieces I'm in love with are Arhaus' Martin Antique Brass Trunk Coffee Table, which is reminiscent of an antique steamer trunk and is just classic in my mind. As well as, Arhaus'  Hidalgo Round Black Floor Basket which I think would be prefect to throw a blanket or two in. And to top everything off, just simple throw pillows. Since chilly weather just makes me want to melt into my couch I thought this "Let's Stay Home" message was perfect.

So, what kind of pieces do you think make for a cozy living room? I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment