MENU

February 27, 2017

Stuck In My Head: Baby One More Time...

As you may or may not know, I haven't had very many "Stuck In My Head" posts in the past year because I've spent a lot of my time in the car listening to podcasts or audio books. Thus I haven't been listening to music.

But as of late I feel like I've blow through all my favorite podcasts (Slumber Party with Alie & Georgia is on an indefinite hiatus, so there is an extra hour every week in the car gone) and I haven't found any books that I'd want to listen to on audio.

So I've started listening to more of the music on my iPhone and as a result I have Britney Spears' 1998 debut single stuck in my head all morning.

And as you know, if it's stuck in my head I need to get it stuck in someone else's head, so here it is...


Oh, if you don't hate me for getting some Brit Brit stuck in your head and you have a podcast and/or audio book recommendation for me, I'd love something new to listen to.

No comments :

Post a Comment