MENU

February 2, 2017

Mini Life Update + Month In Review: January 2017...

As you've all probably noticed last month was very light on blog post and it's not for a lack of doing anything (Just look at the highlights from my month). It's because when I came back to work from my annual end of the year vacation I had to reassemble my desk because we had new carpeting put into our office while I was out. Then a couple of days later I had to disassemble it again because my Department Head decided that she wanted to have a bookshelf installed behind my desk and that just became a whole big deal. So for a good couple of weeks I was displaced with no access to my computer (I was literally sitting in the middle of our office in my chair sulking at one point because there was no place for me to go). And also because I caught the stomach bug that has been going around and was just miserable for a sold week and a half (I honestly still don't feel great) -- All of this while I was taking turns watching Nella with my sister because our parents were in Florida. So yeah, that's why there has been a serious lack of post this month but I promise that I'll be on the ball next month.

Now on to my first month in review of 2017...
♥ Justin booking us a trip to Spain.
♥ Celebrating my mother's birthday with my family.
♥ Watching The Driggs play at The Bitter End with Day, Justin, Phil and Steph.
♥ Attending an advance screening of Split (2017) with Nicole in New York City.
♥ Fat Kid Sunday with the crew.
♥ Justin's belated birthday dinner with his family.
♥ Dinners and video games with friends.
♥ Starting my final semester of school for my Directors certificate.
♥ Beginning to bullet journal.
♥ Hiring my favorite library volunteer to be our newest Page.
♥ Applying for graduation.
♥ Receiving an e-mail from a reader that followed my Sherlock Inspired DIY tutorial.
♥ Finally going to The Dead Rabbit (Voted best bar in the World 2016, where Day's friend Jesse works) for drinks.

 
♥ White Rabbit Project (2016 - Present) ♥
♥ Restored by the Fords (2016 - Present) ♥
♥ Kids Sweets Showdown (2016 - Present) ♥
♥ La La Land (2016) ♥
♥ Atlanta (2016 - Present) ♥
♥ The Crown (2016 - Present) ♥
♥ Split (2017) ♥
 ♥ Hidden Figures (2017)
♥ Trolls (2016) ♥

Nikita Dragun

No comments :

Post a Comment