MENU

September 26, 2016

Monday Morning Chaos...

So today started off pretty shitty. Before heading to work I decided to stop into my pharmacy to drop off a couple of prescriptions I had and ask the pharmacist a few questions. All which took less than ten minutes.

After I finished inside I walked into the parking lot to find a huge scratch and dent on my back driver side of the car. And as you may or may not know I got into a car accident and totaled my last car back in March, so seeing my newish used car damage upset me way more than it should have.

I took a couple of pictures of my car and walked into my pharmacy to see if they had security cameras that caught the accident. Unfortunately the camera outside of the pharmacy only covers the sidewalk in front of the building and the person who was parked next to me didn't pull out far enough to catch their license plate in the footage. We did see a woman walk out, who we think the car belonged to because of the direction she walked in, the timing of the car pulling out, etc. But because we don't have it on film there is nothing we can do in terms of that.

After talking to the pharmacy staff I went outside and called the cops to file a police report. The cop that came to the scene was really nice and tried to make me feel better.

So yeah, that was my morning. I was late to work because of it and now I have a major headache, as well as a stomach ache because because this bullshit stressed me out.

I hope everyone else is having a better Monday.

No comments :

Post a Comment