MENU

August 19, 2016

First World Work Problem | Lost Tile...

So I feel like I'm dealing with the most First World problem ever at work. Last night while I was cleaning up before leaving I found this little thing that said "Tile" on it. I didn't know what it was, so being me I went and Googled what it was quickly.

Apparently, (For those of you like me that don't know what it is because Justin knew what it was) it's a "tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use app that finds everyday items in seconds—like your phone, keys, and wallet."

Here's the video that is up on the website about it...


Again being me, I go back to Google and search "Found lost Tile" to see what I should do with this thing. I found instructions that said I should download the Tile app, turn my Bluetooth on and let the Tile pick up my signal and the person who owns it (If they are looking for it) should see its location based off of my phone. It also said to double click the "E" in Tile and it will ring the person's phone.

I did all of these things but I had to leave for the night about thirty minutes after finding it, so no luck right after finding. And I've done the above a handful of times since.

So basically I found someone's lost tracking device to find their lost things and now I'm trying to find them. How stupid of a problem is this?

No comments :

Post a Comment