MENU

July 6, 2016

Fourth Of July Weekend...

As did the majority of the country, I celebrated 'Merica with my friends and family this weekend. So here is a recap of my Fourth of July weekend...

We started off the weekend by having a beach day on Saturday. Myself, Justin, my sister, Day, Erin and some other friends hit up the beach for basically the whole day before getting tired and semi-parting ways.
After the beach Day and I went shopping for the party at Toni and Tom's house the next day. So we went to a bunch of different stores looking for clothing, food, drinks and party supplies before we got crazy hungry and picked up Justin (Who had taken his own car to the beach and when straight back to our apartment once we were done there) to get dinner. We went to our favorite little taco place and then out for a few drinks before calling it a night.

Sunday we threw an inappropriately named/themed party (Which if you follow me on Snapchat, you know all about) and even though there were only six of us, we had the best time ever. Like really, I cannot tell you how much fun Justin, Day, Toni, Tom, Amanda and I had just bullshitting, drinking and eating lots of food.
The actual Fourth of July was a really low key day because Justin and I had partied hard the night before (Justin more so than me but I am always cool with being lazy), so we kinda just stayed in bed all morning and then hung out like bums in our apartment for the rest of the day.

So yeah, that was my Fourth of July weekend. I hope you all had an awesome Fourth! And I would love to know what you did and how you celebrated.

No comments :

Post a Comment