MENU

May 9, 2016

Stuck In My Head | Regulate...

As you guys know, I got into a car accident back in March and I totaled my car. Well I obviously had to get a new car and with my new car I got a three month trial subscription to SiriusXM. And much to my own surprise, I really like it. Like so much so I'm contemplating paying for s subscription when my trial is up.

So since getting it I've been flipping between it (Specifically: SiriusXM FLY, 90's on 9, Pop2k and a handful of over stations) and my podcasts.

Well because I've been so into SiriusXM FLY and 90's on 9, I've heard Warren G and Nate Dogg's "Regulate" so many times can't even count and it's been stuck in my head for the longest time now. And you guys know, if it's stuck in my head I have to get it stuck in other people's heads. So here it is...


"If your ass is a buster 213 will regulate..."

Sorry.

2 comments :

  1. I was so resistant to activating my Sirius XM radio, but I finally did when they offered 5 months for $20. How could I say no to that?? And I love it too! I love 80s on 8, 90s on 9, and I've been listening to the Onederland station, but that's only going through the 19th or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't work in my last car even though I was supposed to have a free three month trial like in this car, so I was very apprehensive about even turning it on this time. But it ended up being so good!!!

      My free trail is up in June and I'm 90% sure I'm gonna subscribe because it's so much better than regular radio.

      I'm even thinking of getting the more expensive one that give you the app access.

      Delete