MENU

February 8, 2016

My Next Adventure | Japan & Hong Kong...

Ever since Justin and I returned from Iceland and Amsterdam we have been plotting and dreaming about our next vacation. So for months we were going back and forth on going to Spain, Portugal & Morocco, Japan or Thailand, and we finally decided the other day that we were going to go to Japan with a stop over in Hong Kong for a few days (Because why not hit up China while we are on that side of the World).

Since deciding on Japan Justin has been stalking flights out of the New York area and earlier today he snagged us some sweet flights from New York to Tokyo and then from Osaka to Hong Kong and then from Hong Kong to Tokyo and back to New York. So now that we have the flights I am Jessie Spano excited and I cannot wait to do all the research and planning for what we have dubbed our #Japaniversary (We will be spending our second wedding anniversary in Japan).

And as I have with our last two trips, I will be doing "Getting Ready For..." posts. Because I figure, since I'm doing the research why not share it with all of you guys. So look out for that.

Have any of you ever been to Japan or Hong Kong before? If so, I'd love to hear your recommendations for things you think Justin and I should do because right now nothing is set in stone but our flights and we are open to just about anything.

No comments :

Post a Comment