MENU

February 12, 2016

Incubus Cassettes, Reposts & Me | Mike Einziger Reposted My Picture...

If you follow me on Instagram you may or may not have seen the picture I posted yesterday of a cassette tape of Incubus' 1997 album S.C.I.E.N.C.E. Well because of the touch of OCD I have and my need to tag things (Librarians love metadata) I tagged the bands Instagram, as well as Brandon Boyd and Mike Einziger's accounts to the picture. And today I go to check Instagram and I see that Mike reposted my picture to his account and I'm seriously spazzing the fuck out right now.

 
Like I ran into my office to call my sister and tell her because I feel like she is the only person I know who could possible be as excited as I am right now.

So yeah, I'm hardcore fan girling at the moment (Like way harder than I did when I actually met him and Brandon Boyd back in 2009) and I'm stuck at work with no one to talk about it to.

No comments :

Post a Comment