MENU

January 5, 2016

Stuck In My Head: Time To Dance...

As a result of my road trip this weekend and telling my sister that the older of Justin's younger sisters is a Panic! At The Disco fan, I've had "Time To Dance" from Panic! At The Disco's 2005 album A 'Fever You Can't Sweat Out' stuck in my head for days. So here is that for you guys...


So back to Justin's sister being a Panic! At The Disco fan. Justin and I think it's funny that she's a Panic! fan because we really enjoyed their first album when it came out and we had seen them on tour back in 2006 when she was only five-years-old. I even went out on Halloween in 2006 dressed as my interpretation of "The virgin the one the lawyer met with on strictly business as he said to the Mrs." from the song "Build God, Then We'll Talk." So it's kinda interesting and funny to us that a band we enjoyed ten years ago is something she is into now.

No comments :

Post a Comment