MENU

January 18, 2016

Craving Adventure | Places To Visit In 2016...

Those of you that have been around for awhile know that I absolutely love me an adventure, especially in the form of a day trip. And despite all of our X-File binge watching as of late, Justin and I have been thinking about random day trips and activities we can do once the weather gets warmer.

So this is my little list as of right now...
In addition to these things, Phil and I have been talking about the possibility of some out of state adventures. Once we iron those out I'll definitely revisit the topic.

Even though these are just a few things we are contemplating doing in the up coming months, I thought I'd share them with you so maybe you can get an idea for your own day trip/activity or maybe you can recommend one for me to go on with Justin, Phil or whomever.

Here is a list of activities we've done and places we've visited in the past with the blog posts (That is, if I wrote one) about them for those of you thinking about wandering around New York this year...

No comments :

Post a Comment