MENU

December 31, 2015

Tonight Tonight | New Years Eve Plans...

Tonight is the night, New Years Eve and I don't know about you guys but I don't have any crazy plans for this year's festivities. Just a chill little party at Toni and Tom's house with the normal suspects.

I mean, we'll obviously have tons of food and drinks because the bunch of us don't know how to not cook a crap-ton of food or drink in moderation when we are together. So the possibilities of a shit show and/or craziness in terms of us being us are there. Especially since the kiddies have all been sent to their grandparents' houses (No fake Netflix countdowns for us).

Day says that she has a ton of yummy cocktails lined up for the evening and that I should bring my camera over for a belated New Years Eve edition of Day Drinking. So stay tuned for that.

In addition to Day's drinks I know the rest of us are making a bunch of appetizers that we will probably eat as we bullshit with Pitbull's New Year Revolution playing in the background because we totally aren't  Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest kinda people. Plus why wouldn't we wanna see a show that has Pitbull hosting along side Terry Crews and Wendy Williams, with performances by Puff Daddy and the Family, Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello, Prince Royce, Austin Mahone, R. City, Pia Mia and Earth, Wind & Fire. It's more our type of thing than watching Ryan Seacrest with Carrie Underwood performing (I do enjoy me a little bit of Carrie but she doesn't scream party to me).

So yeah, those are my plans for this fine evening. I'm looking forward to a nice night in with my friends. Especially since I have to wake up semi-early the next day to drive to Vermont with my sister for "Favorite Page #1's" wedding. Which I will tell you all about as soon as I'm back home.

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Years Eve! I'll talk to you next year!

No comments :

Post a Comment