MENU

December 16, 2015

Movie Trailers | Movies I Wanna See In 2016...

Over the past several weeks I feel like there have been a lot of movie trailers that have debut and I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited for 2016 in terms of movies. And because of this I thought that I'd share the trailers (In the order in which they are being released) for the movies myself and Justin are anticipating in 2016.

Lets start off with Justin's picks...

Warcraft | June 10, 2016

The BFG | July 1st, 2016

Now on to my choices...

The Boy | January 22nd, 2016
This movie looks so creepy and I'm totally digging it. I actually tried to show Justin this the other night but it was right before we were gonna go to bed so he didn't want to see it because he can't watch scary things before bed or he'll have weird dreams. But I think he'd enjoy this one too.

Fifty Shades of Black | January 29th, 2016
I hadn't even heard of this film until the security guard at the library told me about it and made me watch the trailer. Since seeing it I'm totally in. It looks so funny.

Deadpool | February 12th, 2016
I am not a huge Deadpool fan but the trailer for this movie looks hilarious and because of how much I enjoyed this three minute snippet, I'm totally going to hand my money over to see it.

Zoolander 2 | February 12th, 2016
It's Zoolander. There is nothing else to say.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 | March 25th, 2016
For those of you that read my blog regularly you knew this was going to be on here. I mean, I wrote a whole blog post dedicated just to this trailer back in November. But seriously I cannot wait for March to roll around because I want to see this movie so badly. My friends and I have already started talking about making plans to see it.

X-Men: Apocalypse | May 27th, 2016
I love X-Men movies. I've seen them all. I will see this one.

Suicide Squad | August 5th, 2016
Can you tell that I'm really digging all the movies based off comics that are coming out? And of all the ones I've mentioned so far this is by far the one I NEED to see.

I'm also intrigued by the trailer for the newest remake of Halloween (1978) Halloween Returns that comes out next Halloween but the Rob Zombie remakes disappointed me, so I have mixed feelings about this one. I'll have to see as we get closer to the release date how I feel about seeing it in theaters.

So those are the films I'm currently all about and waiting patiently for. I'm sure in the upcoming months others will catch my attention but this is really it for now.

And these are the movies we're both excited about...

Independence Day: Resurgence | June 24th, 2016
We just watched the trailer for this together the other night and I know I got excited. I absolutely love Independence Day (1996) and I'm super super stoked about this movie. Justin is digging it too but he is a little bummed that Will Smith isn't in this one.

Star Trek Beyond | July 22nd, 2016
Neither of us are really original Star Trek fans but we really like the J.J. Abrams Star Treks and we've seen the other two installment in theater, so we'll totally see this one when it comes out in July.

In addition to the movies above there are a bunch of other one or both of us would like to see but they don't have trailers out yet. So here is a list of those movies...
  • Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (May 20th, 2016)
  • Purge 3 (July 1st, 2016)
  • Ghostbusters (July 16th, 2016)
  • Bidget Jone's Baby (September 16th, 2016)
  • Underworld 5 (October 21st, 2016)

No comments :

Post a Comment