MENU

September 17, 2015

Stuck In My Head | Gloria Estefan...

As you may or may not know, I work one night a week. So that means I get to lie in bed and watch various morning shows one day a week. Well, while I was mindlessly watching morning shows this morning I saw a commercial for a Gloria and Emilio Estefan musical that is starting next month called Get On Your Feet. Needless to say I'm very excited about this because I grew up listening to Gloria, especially her 1992 Greatest Hits album (I literally had it on cassette tape in my Saturn up until the day I cleaned it out to get rid of it) and 1993's Mi Tierra.

So because of all of this, I've made plans with my sister to see the musical (It all actually worked out really well because we were already going into the city October 24th because I was invited by On Location Tours to take a free tour with them and she was joining me, and the tour happens to end an hour and a half before the first show of the day) and was listening to Gloria in the car all morning. Thus I have a mixture of her songs stuck in my head currently. But the one that sticks out to most is "Music Of My Heart" with N'Sync (You all know I how much I love N'Sync). So here is the music video for that...


FUN FACT: I danced with my father at my wedding to the song "Mi Tierra"

No comments :

Post a Comment