MENU

May 24, 2015

Coldplay's Game Of Thrones: The Musical...

If you couldn't tell from my "Game of Chairs" post last month, I am a big fan of Game of Thrones (2011-Present) and I love a good parody. So here is another one for any of you that may not have seen it yet, it's a video Coldplay did for Red Nose Day called "Coldplay's Game of Thrones: The Musical" and it is just amazing.


How great was that?! I'm so glad Phil told me about it because it was the best twelve minutes I've wasted on YouTube in a long time.

2 comments :

  1. I loved this Game of Thrones parody too!

    Peter Dinklidge has the best song of everyone.

    "Red Wedding" has been stuck in my head for days. (Since the time I 1st watched it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing!

      I loved Peter and Emilia Clarke's songs.

      LOL.

      Delete