MENU

March 18, 2015

Unfriended Trailer...

Oh my, I was just sent the trailer for the upcoming movie Unfriended (2015) and I'm super all about it and I wanted to do a quick post about it because, as those of you that have been reading for awhile know, I absolutely love love love horror films and this one looks so up my alley it isn't even funny -- Yes, I know... Holy run on sentence Batman but I don't care. I literately watched this trailer and was like "Yes! I need to watch this movie when it hits theaters" and now thinking about it, I totally have to talk my mother into seeing it with me because I think she'd enjoy it too.

But yeah, sorry for rambling. Here is the trailer for those of you interested in it...


So what do you think? Does it seem like something you'd watch or am I just a horror movie freak? Lemme know!

4 comments :

  1. Looks Completely Awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it?!!?!!! I honestly am super psyched for this to come out next month.

      Delete