MENU

February 13, 2015

New Makeup Obsession | ColourPop...

As many of you may or may not know, I'm addicted to makeup and I love trying out new products. So after weeks of watching Dani from Coffee Break With Dani's tutorials using ColourPop's Super Shock Shadows and Lippie Stix on YouTube I finally caved and purchased a handful of items from ColourPop. And can I tell you, I am in love with my purchases and I now know why Dani has a weekly series that feature's their products.

First off, their eyeshadow comes in some of the most beautiful shades I have ever seen and are this cool mousse texture (Kind of like that of Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush) that dries like a powder. And their lipsticks come in equally beautiful shades and are super pigmented (Bonus for those of you MAC lovers out there, a handful of their shades are dupes for some popular lipsticks).

Now if that didn't get you to want to try them, this will... All of their eyeshadow and lipsticks are $5 each with free shipping within the United States on orders over $30 (For those of you outside of the United States, ColourPop ships to the following countries; Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, and APO’s, plus they are still trying to expand. I'm not sure about international shipping costs though, so you'll have to look into that), all of their products are cruelty free and all of their products are made in the United States.

Now on to my actual purchase.

These are the shades of the Super Shock Shadows that I ended up buying...

Fringe - Shimmering champagne with gold and silver glitter.
La La - True rose gold in a metallic finish. 
Bae - Rich eggplant purple with an emerald & turquoise, glittery duo chrome metallic finish.
Shameless - Black with multiple shades of green, subtle hints of blue & gold glitter in a metallic finish.
Lace - Deep rich blue violet with a pearlized finish.


I also purchased one of their Lippie Stix and one of their pencils, both in the color Feminist which is a black purple.

I honestly love everything I purchased so much and I cannot wait to order more products from them. I'm already plotting which shades of Super Shock Shadows I'm going to get next.

If you've tried ColourPop before or plan on trying them, lemme know. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments :

Post a Comment