MENU

October 26, 2014

Sunday Steal...

1. Favorite Childhood Book?
The Random House Book of Poetry for Childrenand I was a big fan of Goosebumps & Babysitters Club.

2. What Are You Reading Right Now?
I'm not reading anything. I'm waiting for some books to come in for me.

3. What Books Do You Have On Request At The Library?

4. Bad Book Habit?
I always forget to check my books out before I take them home.

5. What Do You Currently Have Checked Out From The Library?
If you read the question before, I always forget to check my books out out but I 

6. Do You Have An E-Reader?
Nope. I hate them.

7. Do You Prefer To Read One Book At A Time, Or Several At Once?
One novel with other random cookbook, DIY books mixed in.

8. Have Your Reading Habits Changed Since Starting A Blog? 
They haven't...

9. Least Favorite Book You Read So Far This Year? 
I pretty much liked all of the books I read this year.

10. Favorite Book You’ve Read This Year?
"#GIRLBOSS" by Sophia Amoruso

11. How Often Do You Read Out Of Your Comfort Zone? 
I only read books I like unless someone forces me to read something for like a meeting or something.

12. What Is Your Reading Comfort Zone? 
I love Chuck Palahniuk novels, chick lit, cookbooks, fashion, DIY & humor books.

13. Can You Read On The Bus?   
I can read in a car, so I'm sure I can read on a bus.

14. Favorite Place To Read?
In bed

15. What Is Your Policy On Book Lending? 
I work in a library, I don't buy books so I have none to lend.

16. Do You Ever Dog-Ear Books?
Nope

17. Do You Ever Write In The Margins Of Your Books?
Nope.

18. Not Even With Text Books? 
Nope because I didn't buy any. I checked all of my textbooks out from the library before I left for collge.

19. A Book You Didn’t Expect To Like But Did? 
See, I can only remember books I hated.

20. What Makes You Love A Book? 
Eh, good story?

6 comments :

  1. That's a lot of books on hold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read NPH's book too. I hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to pick it up off the hold shelf, so my Directer took the hold off.

      Delete
  3. My daughter checked out her course books to see what she was going to be up against. Good idea. She, of course, couldn't keep them as long as you did. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to keep them out longer she can check them out and you can put the same book on hold, so once she has renewed them the max amount of times and returns it to the library, you'll get the book -- Unless it's the kind of book there are tons of copies of.

      Delete