MENU

June 22, 2014

Sunday Social...

1. What’s Your Favorite Scary Movie?
Halloween (1978)

2. What Is Your Favorite Weird TV Show You Think No One Else Watches?
The Dead File (2011-Present) which is a paranormal show on Travel Channel that follows psychic medium Amy Allan and former NYPD homicide detective Steve DiSchiavi as they separately investigate locations that are reported to be haunted and come together at the end to reveal their findings to the owners of the haunted location.

3. What Is The Song You Can Sing All The Words To Without Any Music?
Oh, there are a ton of those... It's actually kind of embarrassing how many songs I can just bust into without music. If you ask nicely I might confess some...

4. What Is Your Favorite Book To Re-Read?
Honestly, I haven't re-read a non-picture book (I do story time at the library so I read the same picture books over and over again throughout the course of a week or so) in a while. At this point I'm lucky to make it through a book once. But I have in the past re-read all of the Harry Potter books.

5. The One Website You Visit More Times A Day Than Others?
Currently it has been Brit + Co, but some others are A Beautiful Mess, Refinery29 and Pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment