MENU

June 24, 2014

Dave Chappelle At Radio City Music Hall...

Saturday evening Justin and I headed into New York City to see Dave Chappelle perform at Radio City Music Hall, which was kinda of awesome because he hadn't performed in New York City in over ten years -- It was kinda cute how excited Justin was when the tickets when on sale a couple of months back, he was a huge fan of Chappelle's Show (2003-2006).
The show was scheduled to start at 8:00pm but it didn't. Sometime after 8:30pm Donnell Rawlings ("Ashy Larry" for those of you that watched Chappelle's Show back in the day) came on and did about a half an hour set. Which was very good.

When he was done the DJ claimed Chappelle would be on in 10 minutes, that wasn't the case. We waited what seemed like forever for him to come on but when he did finally get on stage he didn't disappoint. He put on a great show. Justin and I were cracking up the whole time and I'm so glad Justin we decided to shell out the money (The tickets weren't cheap) to see him.

It was an awesome evening and I'd totally see him again.

2 comments :

  1. I'm glad you had fun and that it ended up being worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too. I would have felt horrible if he would have sucked and Justin spent all of that money.

      Delete